30 October 2018

Tonbridge Poetry Trail Poetry Reading



I walked the trail of poems in Tonbridge last weekend and was delighted to see my poem 'The Window Seat' up in the Beyond the Grounds cafĂ© window. I enjoyed this moment, followed by a welcome cup of in-house hot chocolate on the very same seat that I have come to enjoy, with the views, both inside and out, that inspired the poem. 


Then this evening was the night where all Poetry Trail Poets available read their poems for the delight of the surrounding poetry lovers. The running order followed the Trail itself. I was a third of the way down. It was very enjoyable and it was nice to read poetry live locally, as well as hearing the talents of the fellow poets in town. I hope to engage more with this lovely and friendly community. 














No comments: