16 April 2011

A New Beginning



I cannot express how much I have valued and appreciated the last week that I spent at the Penhurst Retreat Centre in Battle, East Sussex. Such a beautiful and peaceful place where you can escape from the world and REST. I met some wonderful people too. Lots of love to you all in your new beginnings! Thank you also to Richard and Storm, and all the other staff at Penhurst Retreat Centre.


Well hello Mr Bee!
(Or another of He)
How honoured am I
To see you buzz by
Doing your daily rounds.

I don’t know why you are here,
There are no flowers near.
Oh but look, there is just one - no two!
Ah ha! A whole field for you!
So in fact your wisdom is sound.

(Penhurst Retreat Centre Orchard
13 Apr 2011)


(Copyright EH 2011.
All Rights Reserved)



The retreat entitled "A New Beginning" was led by Jen Rees Larcombe, author of the book "A Year's Journey With God" and many others.

No comments: